Saturday, September 22, 2007

Vacation VII - July 4th at Jill's House

In the evening on July 4th we went to Jill's house to celebrate. After the hike I was so hot that I really did not want to spend time outside and everyone seemed to be in agreement. So we spent the first part of the evening in their house cooling off. Although Jill's birthday is not until August, we decided to celebrate it then because the whole family was still in Utah.


This is Jilly opening her gifts. While Jill and her family were living with Grandma and Grandpa Dimond they lost the keys to their car. Debbie and Jim found them while they were staying there and gave them to Jill for her birthday. That was the best gift she received.


Everyone hanging out at Jill and Cameron's house.



Jill's birthday cake. Don't try and count the candles, I think she might be getting old.

Jill opening her gifts.

After dinner, the kids went outside and got wet to cool off. This is Ryan showing everyone his tonsils.

No comments: