Sunday, September 2, 2007

Summer Vacation III

I am still working through the Summer Vacation story and pictures. I know I am very slow in getting to this and now the kids have started school it is irrelevant, but Lori took so many great pictures I just have to share them.

Lori and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary while we were in Utah. In one more year Lori will have been married as long as she has not. That is quite an accomplishment for her to have put up with me all those years. For our anniversary we went to Lori's old stomping grounds in Midway, Utah. We stayed at the Homestead and this is a picture of Lori at the Homestead with pot rock, which has always been one of Lori's favorite rocks.



While in Utah we had the opportunity to ride Grandpa's 4-wheelers. This is Ryan ready to go. You can tell we have not started yet because he is still clean.


This is Ryan with Grandpa Dimond in their backyard. We had a day of activities with the Dimonds and the kids had a great time playing.

Marin with Grandma Dimond during our activity day.
Grandpa holding Addison.

Marin, Sierra, Brett, Cayden, Jared and Blake playing in Jacobson's backyard.


Lori's sister Debbie, having lived in California for several years now, has picked-up the art to tie-dying t-shirts. I think it is a California-hippy thing. Since she is now a Californian semi-hippy type now she embarked on an activity to help the kids tie some shirts and then she stayed-up all night and dyed them. Here all all the Dimond Grand kids (minus Preston) modeling their creations.

Brett, Sierra, Jared and Blake with their tie-dyed shirts focused on the Pinata.

On of the prizes in the pinata were hillbilly teeth. Here is Ryan modeling his new teeth and why we make him brush his real teeth every night.

No comments: