Thursday, January 1, 2009

What are you thankful for?





There are so many things I am thankful for that it is tough to list them all. A partial list of what I am thankful for is below, in no particular order:

  • A wonderful wife who I love very much
  • 3 healthy boys who are the joy of my life
  • Really good kids who are doing great in school
  • Kids who are not afraid to speak in Sacrament Meeting (Jared did a great job on Sunday and Brett has already helped me out by being a "Youth Speaker" even though they are both still in Primary)
  • A job with a great company
  • To have been born of goodly parents
  • To have been born into a family that taught me the Gospel of Jesus Christ
  • Jesus Christ and his atonement
  • Good brothers and sisters
  • Good in-laws
  • That my in-laws will be coming to celebrate Christmas with us and will be with us when Brett received the Aaronic Priesthood
  • That my parents will come on Christmas and will be with us when Brett received the Aaronic Priesthood

No comments: