In December we had a Teachers Quorum Activity shooting guns. I forgot one of the guns and Lori graciously brought it to us so we could shoot-up a bunch of .22 bullets. In addition, one of the teachers brought out his 9mm handgun and we were able to shoot it. I brought Brett, Jared and Ryan to the activity with me because they would not allow me to leave them out of a shooting activity. We had a great time.

Lori's reward for her effort to bring one of the forgotten guns out was she got to take a few shots with the 9mm handgun. After shooting the handgun everyone in our family agreed that we need to get some of those. Now Obama will be President in a few weeks we need to hurry up and get some before they are banned.

Jared is doing a Flat Stanley project for school so he came along for the activity. Here Flat Stanley is taking some shots with the Rossi .22 rifle with Jared's assistance.

Jared shooting the rifles with one of the Teachers.

The other Teacher that attended the activity (there are only 3 in our Ward) taking some shots with the rifle.

Even Ryan got into the action. He can really go through the bullets.

Brett taking some shots with the handgun and deciding we need to get one of those.

Even Flat Stanley took a few shots with the 9mm pistol. Flat Stanly things we need to get a handgun as well.

Jared taking some shots with the handgun and falling in love with it. After that trip the pressure has been put on me to get a handgun. I have never looked into it much so I need to do my research. I think we will start with a .22 pistol because it will not cost me so much to shoot it. The kids really know how to burn through the bullets.
1 comment:
What a fun activity. I love the updates, keep them coming.
Post a Comment