Monday, January 14, 2008

Thought for the Day

I have a ton of pictures that I want to post going all the way back to our vacation over Thanksgiving, but I have not had the chance to go through all the pictures and decide which once to post yet. So, rather than leave both people that check my blog, I am posting a thought for the day so there will at least be something new. Hopefully over then next week or two I will be able to make the time to upload some pictures. For now, a Thought for the Day will hopefully keep all three of you that check my blog coming back.

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather must recognize that it is he who is asked.. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life; to life he can only respond by being responsible."
-Viktor Frankl
1905-1997

1 comment:

Our Family said...

1 of 3 checking in...Blog soon.