Thursday, July 31, 2008

Turtle Park with Andersons

On Sunday afternoon we decided to go to Oyster Creek Park, which is near our house, and feed some bread to the turtles there. The kids needed to get out of the house and get some of their energy out and that is a good Sunday activity.


Me, Sarah and Brett on the bridge feeding bread to the turtles. Actually, I am just the keeper of the bread, the kids were doing the feeding.

The turtles in the water that we are feeding. Once the bread starts dropping they gather.

A close-up of the gathering turtles.

Ryan feeding the turtles.

Jared, Brett and Sara feeding the turtles.

Lori took-over the job as bread distributor and I took over the job as picture taker. It is better that way so I am not in the pictures. I do not know what it is about pictures, but for some reason I am much fatter in the pictures than I thought I was.

Ryan, Jared, Brett and Sarah posing on some rocks at the park.

Another picture of the kids before we turned them loose to ride their scooters and get some of their energy out. It was really hot, but the kids did not seem to mind as much as us adults did.

No comments: