Monday, July 7, 2008

Nineteenth Wedding Anniversary

Today Lori and I celebrate 19 years of wedded bliss. Since Lori was barely 19 when we got married, she has now been married as long as she was not. It does not seem that it has been that long as I look back on the best decision I have ever made. I am even more in love with Lori now than the day we got married.

In the interested of reminiscing, I thought I would share some photos from our wedding.


This is Lori's Bridal Picture. She was hottie!


This is our wedding announcement. It is probably hard to see in the blog, but you get the idea.

This is the announcement of our wedding that was in the newspaper.

Lori and I on the pedestal in front of the temple on a hot July morning back in 1989. We got married in the Salt Lake Temple at 9:50 am and the sealer was Joseph Floyd Stoker.

Me helping my lovely bride down the stairs of the temple so she does not trip.

Another picture of us on the pedestal in front of the Salt Lake Temple.

Gazing into my lovely bride's eyes on the stairs of the temple. What a babe!

This was our wedding line. From left to right: Jill Dimond (Jacobson), Sacha Sorensen (Cook), Debbie Dimond (Freeland), Echo Edwards (Blickenstaff), Lori, Me, Brett Zundel, Mom Sorensen, Dad Sorensen, Mom Dimond, Dad Dimond, Paul Dimond.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Congratulations! Awesome pictures. I'd love to see more pictures of the wedding. You look so young.

Jody said...

It was nice to see your wedding pictures. I was living back east when you guys got married. So I did not get to attend. Congratulations.