Friday, June 27, 2008
Compromise
I know, the two (possibly 3 and at max, 4) people that read my blogs prefer the pictures of the family and all the fun activities we have been doing. Well, I do not yet have any pictures yet because all we have been doing is moving in, but I wanted to keep you coming back just in case I posted something. We are going to the beach today and so I hope to get some pictures to post from that outing. We also have plans for the 4th of July so I will hopefully have some pictures from that to share. In the meantime, I have not posted a Demotivator lately so I thought I would share another one with you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for posting all those posts. It really feels like you aren't that far away, when we (I) know what you are up too. Keep it up. 3 or 4 is better than 0.
Post a Comment