Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gasoline Prices

Unfortunately we have not been doing much to blog about as we have been getting settled in our new house. I will report that I have the 3-car garage organized enough so we can park one car in the garage. Yeah! Keep in mind that we need to park our cargo trailer in the garage as well, so it is not as bad as it seems. The bottom line is bikes take up a ton of floor space in the garage and we have plenty of those. That is not even something I can blame on the kids.

Since we have not done anything fun lately and I do not have any pictures to share at this time, I thought I would share some cartoons related to gasoline prices that I think are great. The market forces are in place that would drive down gas prices and make the development of alternatives attractive, but the Government is in the way of making that happen. For both people that read my blog, I recommend that you contact your Senators and Congressman and thank them for the high gas prices. This is what the goofy Democrats want anyway. The higher prices will drop the demand which will reduce CO2 emissions and save the plant from Global Warming.






No comments: