Here in Houston summer is upon us and it is hot, hot, hot! In addition to being hot, it is also humid. Whenever it get hot (which is pretty much every summer), it makes me think of Global Warming. Whenever I think of Global Warming, I think of how stupid we are to think that we are controlling the temperature of the planet. It is amazing to me how gullible people are that buy into this crap. While I am for conservation (we turn our thermostat up in the summer and down in the winter to try and conserve electricity, do not drive gas guzzling cars, etc.) it is for economic reasons, not because of the hysteria of Global Warming. With that in mind, I wanted to share the following cartoon.
Have you ever heard of the
MANBEARPIG? Like Global Warming, it too is the single biggest threat to mankind. I think everyone needs to be made aware of this threat before it is too late! If you see one, be sure to call AlGore.

And speaking of AlGore, his blatant hypocrisy continues. Check out this
link. I cannot believe this guy has an once of credibility left. This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say."
No comments:
Post a Comment