"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family." - Thomas Jefferson -
I wish more family members would take advantage of this way of keeping in touch. It's the best. But, if you're not tech savvy, it can be intimidating. We love reading your blog so don't stop because there are only two of us.Wendy
Make that three of us...How can we get everyone else going? Maybe we should offer some prizes for the first 10 family memebers to get online. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I wish more family members would take advantage of this way of keeping in touch. It's the best. But, if you're not tech savvy, it can be intimidating. We love reading your blog so don't stop because there are only two of us.
Wendy
Make that three of us...How can we get everyone else going? Maybe we should offer some prizes for the first 10 family memebers to get online. :)
Post a Comment