Sunday, December 16, 2007

Merry Christmas

We would like to wish both people that come to see this blog a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Both of you have received our annual Christmas Card Mailing, but just in case someone missed it, attached is a miniature of what we sent out.

I suspect you cannot read the writing on the card, so this is what it says: Merry Christmas to our family and friends this holiday season! We are doing great. Shane has started a new job at Chevron & we will be staying in Houston, Texas. The boys are doing well. As you can see by the pictures we are staying busy. Lori is just trying to keep up with her "boys". If you want to find out more about what is going on in our lives you can go to our website at www.slsorensen.com. Love, Shane, Lori, Brett, Jared & Ryan Sorensen


We went to see Santa Claus last Friday and this is our annual Christmas Picture.

We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Be sure and check back to our blog often over the next year because I will be posting on our many adventures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how much your boys have grown since last summer!!

I miss you tons, Lori. So sad that you aren't coming back our way...

But the blogs help!

Our Family said...

BOTH your readers...Hilarious...I'll be counted anyday. LOVE the Christmas letter. It's on our door as we speak. Keep up the blogging. I love reading about your adventures in TX

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am offended. I read the blog too. Matter of fact, when I read the letter I got on the phone with Lori and told her how sad I was to hear that you are not coming "home" again. Allen and Arielle were very sad to hear it also. When you blog only twice in November, you lose readers. Glad you are blogging more now. You're in my favorite folder so I do lurk on occasion. Love you all,
Andi, Chuck, Allen, and Arielle

The Sorensens said...

Don't be offended, you are one of the few! So I was off by a few, now I know there are 3 people that have come to my blog. There are probably as high as 4 or 5. It reminds me of a T-Shirt on the demotivator web site that says "More people have read this shirt than your blog." You can click on the ling and see the shirt for yourself.