Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vacation in Utah Part 1

This year Lori and the kids went to Utah on vacation a week before I did. While I was at home working to pay for all this fun, they were in Utah having a great time. I know, you are feeling really bad for me. I really hate being alone and back when Lori was pregnant with Jared I let Lori take Brett and go to Utah a week earlier than me and I was so miserable that I swore that would never happen again. I did it last year because I was supposed to be traveling for work anyway and then I got sick and could not go. This year it was totally voluntary again and I am not sure if I am going to let it happen again. I know I am a big baby but I hate being alone. Even though I was not there to enjoy all the fun, I am still going to blog about it because I cannot get Lori to help out with the blog.


Brett and Jared brought their bows and arrows so they could do some archery while they were there. Here is Brett firing one off while Grandpa Dimond looks on.

Brett is focused on the target.

Grandpa Dimond giving it a try.

Uncle Paul decided to give it a try as well.

Time to go get all the arrows.

Ryan spending some quality time with Grandpa Dimond.

Ryan giving Grandpa Dimond a big kiss!

Lori with Grandpa and Grandma Dimond.

Preston and Ryan having a great time.

Brett, Jared and Cayden playing.

No comments: