Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer Vacation Part 9 - Bowling

After doing the piñata we decided that it was getting too hot (but it is a dry heat) to continue with the outside activities so we all went bowling. (Full Disclosure: I am a terrible bowler but unlike my lovely bride, I did not use the bumpers like the children.) The bowling alley is dark but I did brighten these pictures before uploading them but it does not appear to have done much good.

The kids selecting their balls and getting ready to bowl.

Marin and Ryan at the bowling alley.

The kids had a great time as they were whipping me.

Jared, Ryan and Brett looking anxiously down the lane as Ryan's ball makes it to the pins.

Jim throwing the ball while Blake looks on.

Debbie and Grandma Dimond, who happens to be an excellent bowler. That was a very well kept secret.

Ryan carrying his ball over to the stand while Brett and Jared hold it steady.

Ryan pushing his ball down the stand with Brett and Jared holding it for him. This was a team effort.

No comments: