Debbie and Jim and their kids came from California (which was very nice of them and we sooo appreciate them working so our time in Utah would overlap) and so they made a trip to Temple Square and the Conference Center. Keep in mind this was before I arrived so my commentary is based on what I was told and the pictures, not from actual experience. If I could get Lori to do the blogging, then it would be first-hand experience telling the story, but for now it will be my version of what I was told which will be very bland.

Here we have the entire crew at the Conference Center. Paul and Grandma Dimond were able to come as well.

Addison is concerned about the implications of it all. She is really cute with her bonnet!

Ryan, Blake and Jared with the temple in the background.

Sierra, Blake and Marin at the Conference Center.

Brett, Ryan, Jared, Blake, Sierra, Marin, Addison and Debbie at the Conference Center.

The whole crew by the fountain waiting for the tour.

Jared, Lori, Brett and Ryan in the main meeting place in the conference center. It is so big that the flash will not illuminate enough to see the inside, but without the flash everything is blurry.

Back outside at the Conference Center with the temple in the background. Brett and Jared were proudly sporting their University of Utah shirt and hat and Jim provided them with enough harassment over it that I do not have to teach my kids to dislike BYU because Jim takes care of that for me.

Addison and Debbie at the Conference Center.

Addison looking cute.

Debbie, Lori and Grandma Dimond at the Conference Center.

Debbie, Lori, Grandma Dimond and Paul at the Conference Center.

Jared, Addison, Marin, Ryan, Brett, Sierra and Blake at Temple Square.

Jared, Marin, Ryan, Addison, Blake, Brett and Sierra in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment