Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Demotivators

I have not blogged for quite a while so both people that read this blog have likely quit coming to look and see what I have posted. We took a vacation to Utah and we have tons of pictures that I would like to share but deciding which pictures to post is a challenge I have not had the time to overcome. Just going through all the pictures and picking out the best ones will take me some time and I may just never get to it. In addition, we went to Sea World - San Antonio last Saturday and Monday and there are some great pictures from that trip that I could post if I had time to sort through them. So, instead of posting them, I will post a thought for the day from a web site I recently discovered, Despair.com. I love the posters and the thoughts that go along with them. There are enough that I can post them as the thought of the week. I have included the site as one of my links as well. They have some very entertaining management training videos on the site as well. I have ordered a calendar for work the I am looking forward to hanging in my cubicle at work.



No comments: