Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Brazos Bend State Park I

Several weeks ago (April 14th to be exact) we made a trip to Brazos Bend State Park to go on a hike. The weather was cool and windy and I have to admit that standing in the wind it even got cold. We have adjusted to the warmer climate so it may be that we just get cold easier now than we used to, but it was quite chilly that Saturday. The kids were driving us crazy so we decided to go on a hike to get some of their energy out and to take some pictures. We packed a lunch so Brett could pass-off a Cub Scout requirement and headed out. Below are some of the pictures we took on that trip.


Brett, Ryan and Jared on a tree stump on the trail. The tree stump is not visible in this picture but it is in the picture below.



Brett, Jared and Ryan on a tree stump.

A picture of us on a low tree branch. I had to be in the picture to hold the kids on the branch so nobody would fall off. Jared is struggling to stay on even though I am holding him.

I was able to wrestle the camera out of Lori's hands and get a picture of her with the kids. This is a rare one these days. It is great that Lori takes so many pictures but the downside is I am in so many of them.

Jared alone on the tree limb.