We had a great time. Below are some of the pictures we took. Lori took some good ones and so I got a little bit crazy with the postings so forgive me that I have minimized my comments on each picture. It is late and I am getting tired but I wanted to get these posted.
We could not go to the cowboy ranch without our cowboy hats. We had to buy one there for Ryan as well as the George Ranch bandannas. I love the shorts and sandals/tennis shoe look with the cowboy hats and bandannas. 
Ryan at the roping demonstration.
Jared with his serious cowboy look. You cannot let the cows get the best of you!
The boys were fascinated with the roping.

Brett holding a Texas Long Horn.

Brett in the tree house.

Brett, Ryan and Jared in the tree house.

Another picture of Brett, Jared and Ryan in the tree house.

Jared, Brett and Ryan on the tree that holds the tree house.

Brett, Jared and Ryan sitting with the Georges.

Jared somewhere at the ranch.

Brett and Jared riding the tram (a wagon pulled by a tractor).

Ryan at the ranch.
Share croppers out in front of their house.

Brett with the sharecropper pig.

Brett out by the Texas Longhorns

Ryan Brett and Jared out by the field with the big Texas Longhorn cows. You can barely see them in the background.
Ryan looking at the Texas Longhorns.

