Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Baketball

Brett and Jared have been playing basketball with the YMCA this year. I signed-up to be a coach and they needed someone for Brett's age group so I was the coach for Brett's team this year. Fortunately for me, one of the fathers that knows much more about coaching than I do has been helping me. Below are pictures of the kids that were taken and one of Brett's team with me as the coach.

One interesting thing about the team that I ended-up coaching was one of the kids on the team used to be our neighbor when we lived in the Houston area 8 years ago. They had since moved from the neighborhood that we both lived in and if he would not have been on my team we would not have been able to find them here. It was really funny when I got my team roster and realized who it was that was on my team.