
Earlier this month we were finally able to get our house in Illinois on the market, which was a huge relief. We had the house painted and the carpet and also had carpet installed in the rooms we finished in the basement. I wish we would have done that when we lived there, it would have been much nicer than the rugs. I was able to take the virtual tour of the house today with the new paint and carpet and it looks great! I really wish that things would have worked out better with ConocoPhillips and I could have had career advancement and just stayed there. We really liked the house and it would have been perfect for us once we got the basement totally finished. Alas, none of that matters now. We will be staying in Houston. You can go to a virtual tour of out Illinois house by clicking here.
If you know of someone looking for a house in the Collinsville area, I know of a great one in a great neighborhood surrounded by great neighbors that we will miss terribly that is for sale. This is depressing me.

1 comment:
I love your house. I haven't seen pictures of your house before. I'd move right in. Too bad we're not moving to IL.
Post a Comment