Monday, April 7, 2008

Jefferson National Expansion Memorial

The National Park Service is getting into the Disneyland Act and taking and selling pictures, so I thought I would share what we bought while we were there.

A picture of the Arch on a day that was much nicer than the day we were there.

A picture of the St. Louis skyline on another day that was much better than the day we were there.

A picture of all of us before we went to the top of the Arch.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Love your blog!!! But, when I try to add it to my googlereader it says "No feed available for slsorensen.blogspot.com" Google reader says to contact you and ask you to add a feed. Don't know exactly what this means but maybe you do. Thanks for your help.

The Sorensens said...

I think I fixed that, but I am not sure. I looked in the help on feeding the blog and changed a setting, so it might work now.