Saturday, January 20, 2007

Welcome To Our Blog

Welcome family and friends!
We have made the move to update our web site and start a blog. The web site address will stay the same but now we will be able to more easily update what is going on with our family as well as make other comments. Before I had to be on the right computer, with the right software, to update the "Here's the Latest" section. It was also more difficult and the likelihood of getting Lori to do some of the updating was very small. Now there is a slight chance (although it is still remote) that I will be able to get Lori to do some updating. We will see how things go there. But, this is a start and I will try and make regular posts here for anyone that may be interested.
I would like to thank my cousin-in-law, Felisa Sorensen, for getting this set-up. Also, look for changes to come on our web site.

1 comment:

Felisa said...

Hey guys! This is where people can leave their comments about your blog posts. I think this post looks GREAT!!!

Have A Wonderful Day!!!

Love,
Mark & Felisa